Thursday, November 24, 2011

My Obligatory Warren Davis Blog Post

Okay, so, I know Warren Davis didn't write the "Warren Davis" stories, and that they come from an array of talented authors, but I feel they are just one big collection of works that are classified as such.

I found the Warren Davis stuff by complete accident when I was 13 years old. God, those drawings still get me going even now. I hated myself for liking that so much when I was 13. It freaked me out tremendously and I was terrified of anyone seeing me looking at that sort of thing. But anyway, I consider WD stories/artwork to be a major influence on my work.

Everyone loves WD, right? You better! I felt I should say some kind words about some of the best gainer artwork/stories ever.

:)

2 comments:

  1. Meanwhile... Do you know somewhere that I can find a compendium of the stories his work was made for? There are some stories that I'd love to read! The pictures are amazing, but Google is spammed with Deviant Art accounts and unrelated links.....
    Any help would be SOOO appreciated :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://groups.yahoo.com/adultconf?dest=%2Fgroup%2Fwarrendavisartworktribute%2F

    Joining this group was one of the best decisions of my life! Lol

    ReplyDelete