Thursday, January 14, 2021

A Reintroduction.

Hello Again,

Writing this post makes me feel kind of anxious. I have always been a lurker in the gainer community, but it's definitely a major part of who I am. I have always loved writing. I started publishing gainer fiction when I was fifteen years old. Looking back at those stories gives me fond memories, but they also slightly embarrass me. I used to think I couldn't write about black people because I never really read any stories where the characters weren't white, and I thought nobody would want to read a story about non-white characters. I wasn't being the most authentic to my identity as a black man. I also wrote a lot of my stories with characters in my age range at the time. I will make sure that all characters involved in sexual situations are over eighteen (I have lots of stories set in high school settings, and I'll work creatively to restructure those stories too). So I wrote all of that to say, I've decided to really invest some time (slowly lol) to revamping my favorites and posting them here on this blog. If you read them, I'd really appreciate your feedback. 

Thanks,

fatfiction

I'm on Grommr, Fantasy Feeder, DeviantArt, and FurAffinity under the same name.

2 comments:

  1. Really good stories. Mason's one made me cry, it was so personal if I can say. It really touched my heart! Keep the good work and give us something more to "eat" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Could you please re-publish all of your past works? I especially loved the (if i remembered correctly) the Batman and Robin story?

    ReplyDelete